This relaxing music and meditation music is based upon the neural entrainment phenomenon. Our brains tend to synchronize to external stimulation, including auditory, visual, tactile, or electromagnetic stimuli. The human brain has an average of 86 billion neurons that communicate to form our thoughts, emotions, and behavior. When our neurons communicate en masse, it produces a synchronized electrical pulse known as a brainwave. With neural entrainment, our brainwaves can align to this auditory stimulation. As a result, we can stimulate our neurons and induce brainwaves in ways that could positively affect our psychology and physiology. More information and sources here:
If you appreciate this content, please consider doing any or all of the following to help the channel:
– Subscribe, so you don’t miss any new videos:
– Subscribe to the second channel for extra videos:
– Share this video with somebody you know or on social media.
– Rate this video with a like or dislike.
– Write in the comments if you enjoyed or disliked this video. Any criticism/feedback is welcomed and is much appreciated.
– Enable all notifications by clicking on the notification bell.
– Support the channel:
– Visit the store:
– Show some love to Trippy Everything. He created some of the original still imagery in this video: